Select an image
snappy Ubuntu Core images
The snappy Ubuntu Core image allows you to install Ubuntu permanently on a computer, using the snappy transactional update system.
There are two images available, each for a different type of computer:
- 64-bit PC (AMD64) snappy image
- Choose this to take full advantage of computers based on the AMD64 or EM64T architecture (e.g., Athlon64, Opteron, EM64T Xeon, Core 2). If you have a non-64-bit processor made by AMD, or if you need full support for 32-bit code, use the Intel x86 images instead.
- ARMhf BeagleBone Black snappy image
- For BeagleBone Black boards.
- ARMhf Raspberry Pi 2 snappy image
- For Raspberry Pi 2 boards.
If you need help burning these images to disk, see the Image Burning Guide.